January Jubilations :)

Hello there people :)

Before you get your monthly dose of music, I just want to post a quick little something about my super awesome January. To keep it short, this is what I've been up to:

I read books.
I bought dresses. And a denim jacket.
And some sparkly eye-shadow.
I was pretty :)
I celebrated a big important birthday.
This is what my birthday day looked like. Oh yes, I got a new camera, so I can take even nicer pictures for my blog now :)
in other news:
 I ruled the dancefloor!
I applied for jobs.
And then I bought me a CD (and a calendar) as a reward :)
 


As for that CD, Gabrielle Aplin's English Rain, I think it's safe to say that you may soon expect a special post dedicated to the album :) 

January has been one of the splurgiest months for me in a long while, but I figured I am allowed to treat myself a little, since it was my birthday. Also I had some gift cards that I got for Christmas, so they came into good use and resulted for example in these lovely collections of patterned paper: 

my paper crafty Christmas pressies :)
I've also started some serious sorting through hundreds of photos from my Ireland /bits of England trip from more than 7 years ago, because I want to have a selection of the photos printed and make some sort of a physical album/scrapbook/pretty crafty thing to remember the trip. Given that to this day it has been the only time I set foot on British soil, which is ... tragic, I hold it as a crucial little bit of my life and I want to have something nice to recall it by. Other than a pile of postcards, maps and tickets. I expect that this project will be one of the more long-term ones, but I will make sure to update you on the progress when something happens.

Oh and Hudson Taylor replied to my comment underneath their new song on YouTube :)

All in all I wouldn't mind having January all over again, but alas, we must move on.
How was your beginning of the new year? I hope 2014 has been treating you nicely so far! :) Talk to me in the comments. I will talk back :)

Don't forget to vote in my little poll over in the right bar, where you can have your say on what kind of content you like to see on here! 

I will see you soon with some January music. Take care for now. xx

Comments

  1. That's awesome you got a new camera! I'm dying to get a new one so I can take nicer pics for my blog :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hudson Taylor at Electric Ballroom

Milé divadlo, chybíš mi!

Music Monthly: September 2013