Hudson Taylor: Weapons Competition (competition closed now)

Just because I'm nice, I'm gonna share with you a way how you can win some Hudson Taylor goodies ;)

 To read a more detailed catch-up on Hudson Taylor news in Czech
PRO PONĚKUD PODROBNĚJŠÍ ČLÁNEK V ČEŠTINĚ O NOVINKÁCH OD HUDSON TAYLOR

The competition is related to their latest music video of the song "Weapons", which will be Hudson Taylor's first "proper" single. It will be released on 16th March. You can preorder it on iTunes.


Video was directed by Lucy Tcherniak and shot in a former prison (Crumlin Road Gaol in Belfast), starring Liam McMahon. If you wish to read more about what the song means, or can mean... How it came to life, etc., I recommend clicking here and you will be taken to a transcript of what the lads said about the whole thing :) Now, here's that gem of a video. I myself like it very much (surprise, surprise). It is very powerful and gripping... in an Irish sort of way... and it definitely showed me a new perspective to the song that I didn't see before.




As for the competition, I'm just copying the instructions from the band's facebook page, in case you haven't seen it, or... You don't like Hudson Taylor on facebook ?! (How dare you and where have you been and all that... Here's a link for you.) and here are the instructions. You'll have to watch that video again and very closely.
1) List 3 items on the dressing table in Liam's cell?
2) What letter prison wing is Liam in?
3) What does the guard do to stop Liam when he's trying to bash down the door?

Send answers, name & age to htweaponsvideocomp@gmail.com

We're giving away a bunch of HT merch + goodies and the competition will run until single release day on 16th March - its open to anyone & there'll be more than one winner so get everyone you know to enter! 
Some of those questions are a bit tricky, but what have you got to lose? There's just about 2 weeks left to enter so go for it :) and tell 'em I sent ya!

And since I'm being all good and sharing stuff with you, here's the very very latest original song, uploaded to HT's YouTube channel only a couple of hours ago. The song is called "Try" and it is for people who need some encouragement and cheering up :)




I have a feeling this is not the last time I am playing you this song, but there is enough time for that.

Enough of shameless Hudson Taylor plugging. Although I promote what I believe in and I believe in these guys and their music, so... that's that. You'll just have to deal with me never shutting up about them.

Have yourself and awesome start into the new month, lovelies! I will see you shortly with some more music, hehe :) Funnily enough, music is not doing too well on my little poll of topics for DtD. It's over there in the bar on the right, if you want to cast your vote... Just sayin'...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hudson Taylor at Electric Ballroom

Milé divadlo, chybíš mi!

Music Monthly: September 2013