Summery Creative Delights & Ventures Into The Unknown

You already know what I have been listening to recently, but I couldn't resist and had to share some more about what I've been doing. Among a lot of boring but necessary things that have kept me busy, I have been looking into improvements and things I could do for this blog. And the big news is: 

You can now follow Dance The Drizzle on Bloglovin' if you want to !!! If you are not aware of it, Bloglovin' is basically an online environment for you to read all of your favourite blogs, keep track of what you've already read, etc. That's all I know. I'm new. But I've heard only good things about it and many bloggers that I read swear by it and recommend it. So I thought, why not give it a try. If you are on Bloglovin', follow Dance The Drizzle here.

Anyway, now for some artsy stuff: There's nothing I love more than spending endless hours (I wish!) watching my current favourite TV series and making some crafty magic happen at the same time. Summer, traditionally, is the time when everybody else except for me, goes off on holidays, visiting foreign places and exciting events, and I am stuck at home feeling slightly jealous. However, the fact that I am not able to travel much at the moment doesn't mean that I don't get the travelling vibe. And I am very happy that this time I managed to turn it into something positive and creative. These are my latest, travel-y themed, card babies :) I made two very similar ones, differing only in the sentiment. I hope somebody will find good use for them and that they will put a smile on a weary traveller's face :)



Back to new bloggy tips and tricks! Oh this is turning out to be a very incoherent and erratic blogpost, sorry about that. I've discovered a blog called Bonjour Blogger, which is a super great place, especially for a blogging newbie like me. There's lots of useful and practical information there (among other things, which you can always skip if they don't apply to your particular blog situation), plus links to other useful websites and thingies. It has certainly encouraged me to go and try things! For example I decided to start learning some photo editing, because I want my blog to have nice pictures, so I went on and tried Picmonkey. The results of my first attempts can be seen in this post :)

I realize that baking might not technically fall into the "creative corner" category, at least not in the sense I originally intended, but consider these lovely raspberry yummies, muffins I mean, to be an artistic creation. I got a muffin recipe book last Christmas and I can't believe it took me so long to try some! Well here they are and haven't they turned out well, ladies and gentlemen? :)


I may need more raspberries next time.

I think that's all I wanted to say for now. Pictures are posted, so... yep. Bye for now, have a nice summer and I'll catch you next time. Either with some more music something completely different and unexpected. You never know what's going to happen. It's the internet.

Take care! xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hudson Taylor at Electric Ballroom

Music Monthly: September 2013

Milé divadlo, chybíš mi!