I'm Thinking...

I'm thinking...

  • of "rebranding". Renaming and redisigning this whole thing. But I cannot come up with a suitable name that I would be happy with. I need to be happy with it. Otherwise I will get tired of it in 3 years.
  • about all the Music Monthly's I had not written, even though I still take careful note of all my favourite songs each month.
  • about what kind of wallpaper I should buy for the bed corner of my room.
  • a lot of negative and bad thoughts. I don't like them, but I cannot stop them.
  • of sharing my mental health struggles on the newly reborn blog, but I'm not sure anybody is interested in reading about how a girl in Prague is depressed.
  • that unless I change something, I am headed towards being the crazy single auntie. Probably owning cats or other pet animals. Parrots or canaries are a cute option too.
  • the lot of challenges ahead of me (at work and such...) and the lack of holiday before and after them.
  • a monthly film club I would like to do with my friends.
  • of a bad decision that I had made. Wrong choice. On something important.
  • I should stop thinking so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hudson Taylor at Electric Ballroom

Milé divadlo, chybíš mi!

Music Monthly: September 2013