Forgotten Blog Birthday, Life Updates & Challenge

You know it's badly busy when you forget your own blog's birthday. That was sometime in late March, apparently.

I managed  to update the label system though. Yay for that! Let's throw some confetti. Hopefully it should be a bit clearer and easier for you to navigate and find things.

I feel like the poor bloggie is practically dying, but to be honest, this time I'm not feeling that guilty for letting it happen. Yes, I would love to post more. I have the ideas. I also have posts that were once almost ready to go up, but they didn't. And since then they got irrelevant and now I don't know what to do with them. But I know that this time around, the reasons keeping me away from blogging are good reasons. Real life reasons, like consciously choosing to spend time with family, or having a new job. That mixed things up a bit ;)

I swear, I'm trying to learn to organize my time better and squeeze some blogging time in. I'm working on it. I'll get there sooner or later.

For today I thought I would throw in a couple of photos and snippets of what has been going on during the last couple of months (other than what I've just said. Damn, this is so organized.)


    I enjoyed a black out. We haven't had a proper long one for years and years. There was a lot of strategically placed candles involved and I just loved how refreshing it was to have all the electronics switched off. Everything was quiet. If you wanted music, you had to sing yourself. Maybe we should all schedule a "black out" every once in a while.

    I have

    - been reading books. Mainly one very extensive War & Peace by Leo Tolstoy. Liking it! 

    - been enjoying watching the second series of The Musketeers (very much!) and then when it ended I drowned my sorrow in Poldark.

    - been confused by the weather.


    - been going out for walks around town and also into actual real nature.

    - been loving Hudson Taylor's debut album!!! (still waiting for an actual blog post to happen.)

    ♥♥♥
    Spring is in full swing now. And I'm getting these waves of nostalgia for travelling and for London... The calendar says it's May. That's bad. That means in a month it will be 1 year since my trip to London and I still haven't posted all of my London-y blog posts. *bows head in shame* There are at least 3, possibly 4-5 posts to go. Shall I make this into a challenge? It would make sense to finish it all for the 1 year anniversary of the adventure... Oh dear, this could potentially kill me. I'll do my best, but if I fail, let's just pretend this "challenge" business never happened, agreed? :D 

    I will sign off now and go be all very busy. Hopefully, I'll see you... much sooner than you would expect :D Thank you, if you're still with me. xx



    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Hudson Taylor at Electric Ballroom

    Milé divadlo, chybíš mi!

    Music Monthly: September 2013