Letters to the Past, the Future and the People

Dear 2015,

Thank you, you've been a good one. We've been good together, haven't we? :)
We got me a job and altogether changed my life for the better. There was a lot of work, but also socializing, a lot of culture and even some holiday time. Not too bad, I would say.

I will keep this short, but I must mention the couple of travellers who visitied Prague in 2015 and who kindly requested my company to walk around the city or just plainly agreed to meet up for a chat. Here is a personal thank you to Sioux, Anna :P and her friend, Viviana, and Kirsty and Mark. Meeting you and having fun with you is just one of the many things this past year that go in the trend of "a couple of years back this would have been impossible for me." And here I go doing those things and enjoying them. Now isn't that magical? :)

One thing that has not worked out well is blogging.
I'm sad about it.
The ideas are there, but the energy and the necessary time management aren't.
I'm constatnly trying to figure out how to fix the current state of affairs, but at the moment I just don't know how.
No use crying over it now. I know. And it wasn't your fault anyway ;)

Again, thanks for everything.

Much love,
Marie xx

***

Dear 2016,

I hope you and I will get along :)
That's all.

Much love,
Marie xx

***

Dear anyone who is accidentally reading this,

what I wish to you for the next year is that your hard work pays off. I wish you health for yourself and your dear ones, peace and happiness in your heart and a touch of magic at times when you least expect it, but perhaps need it the most.

Much love,
Marie xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hudson Taylor at Electric Ballroom

Milé divadlo, chybíš mi!

Music Monthly: September 2013