Happy Birthday, Dance the Drizzle !!!

Pop a bottle of bubbly, throw confetti, bake a cake and blow out the candle!
Dance the Drizzle is 1 year old today!!!


I baked this sweet little thing yesterday, for celebration :)
Oh how the time flies... 

In that year I managed to publish a staggering amount of 37 blogposts (including this one), with an average of about 3 posts per month. I know that compared to some of the big blogger names, it seems like nothing, but this place is mine and in my book, 37 it's pretty awesome! It's more than I have ever blogged before :)

Apparently, over time my bloggy baby has developed from a "music only" place into a more creative and lifey kind of blog, which I enjoy tremendously :) But music still prevails and it always will. Whatever you people say in that little poll over in the right bar. Get voting if you want to. There's only six days left and chances are the results will have no effect on DtD content whatsoever :D

I love that this is a place where all my different interests and all the sides of me can come together and flourish under your observing eye, dear readers. I love that thanks to starting this blog I am learning new things about photography and html and other useful computery stuff :) I love that I am getting more and more productive in terms of blog posts (and life, generally...).

I am just starting to organize things a little, so as to spread the blogging energy a bit more evenly throughout the month. (And let's face it, my Music Monthly delivery has been absolutely disastrous this year.) So I'm developing a little blogging planner to keep track of things. (inspired by this post at elevatormusik.com, Thank you, Gillian! ). We'll have to wait and see if it has any real positive effects or not :D

Above all, I want to thank you, people, for reading :) Whether you stumbled across this place just once, or you got here accidentally and you came back... Thank you for leaving comments. I promise you that I appreciate every single one of them more than you can imagine.

If you are an always hungry consumer of blogs, why not follow Dance the Drizzle on Bloglovin ? :) Pretty please :) It needs a bit of love the poor thing :D

Well... onwards and upwards! I am planning a little something which will be very exciting for me and consequentialy for my blog... So you can look forward to that, even though it has to remain a secret for now. I will see you soon ;) In the meantime... you know, follow me on things, leave comments and stuff. 

P.S. You have my permission to eat a cake today in celebration of my blog birthday :)

Comments

  1. Congrats!
    (And that bábovka looks so yummy!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hudson Taylor at Electric Ballroom

Music Monthly: September 2013

Milé divadlo, chybíš mi!